Mechatronics Engineer - High Tech Systems
Client is a leading center of expertise in electronics engineering in the Netherlands, focusing on the electronics discipline in research, development, and engineering. Its team of highly educated and skilled engineers is employed at its clients, either on consultancy or engineering projects. Client works along the model of "employeneurship". This model has proven to be successful and provides a solid and mature work relation based on the following pillars:
1. a permanent contract (or the intention to);
2. individual profit sharing;
3. 1-on-1 career coaching;
You can be responsible for specifications, design, development and testing of complex high tech components, products, advanced machinery and/or control systems. You will be working project based for verious clients in the high tech industry, involved in the complete development and engineering process from A to Z. You will be challenged for your multidisciplinary and communicative skills in project teams with involvement of engineers in various disciplines. Most often you will also be responsible for test and validation and documentation.
Below mentioned requirements represent hard criteria:
- Bsc/Msc level educational background in mechatronics or related areas
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in fine mechanics, micro machinery, mechatronics and/or automation control systems
- An outspoken interest in and experience with multiple engineering disciplines such as electronics, mechanical, embedded, physics et cetera
- Experience with 3D modelling, and/or:
- Experience with modern control systems methodology (adaptive, multivariable), and/or:
- Experience with opto-electronics and/or sensor technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit, outspoken, communicative and assertive. You are client focussed and can liaise well with people on various levels.
- Excellent knowledge of English